MANOPAUSE™
Live Young!
Join The Millions of Men Over 50 Changing Their Lives... Everyday!

COVID weight gain

golly

Anyone else still trying to shed that COVID weight? I thought my New Year's Resolution would make it all go away, but slow and steady wins the race. Down 8 lbs and about 12 more to go. I think I've finally got a diet and exercise routine that works for me.

Just now, Jaime said:

Anyone else still trying to shed that COVID weight? I thought my New Year's Resolution would make it all go away, but slow and steady wins the race. Down 8 lbs and about 12 more to go. I think I've finally got a diet and exercise routine that works for me.

What are you doing for workouts?

Just now, BradyMVP said:

What are you doing for workouts?

I do a lot fo walking, occasionally attempt a jog/run. Otherwise, simple weightlifting with 15lb. weights. Nothing crazy but I make sure I'm burning more than I'm eating every day (thanks Apple Watch!).

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I've found that cooking your own mels from scratch really helps because you really appreciate serving sizes when you're the one doing the cooking.. Take a cooking class or find recipes on Youtubbe. Also,those Lean Cuisisne meal really do the trick,,,but remember it ain't gonna work if you're scarfing down two at a time. Get yourself those large 2.25 gallonws of waters from Costco/Sams and work your water game daily.Packa lunch instead of fast fooding it.Take a cheat day and enjoy a pizza or some fancy dessert, but don't binge eat..relax and enjoy a meal.