MANOPAUSE™
Live Young!
Join The Millions of Men Over 50 Changing Their Lives... Everyday!

Grandkids gifts for Xmas

juliam60

I just bought my granddaughter a huge Barbie dollhouse for Christmas. I know she loves Barbies a ton. My wife told me to ask my son if that was too extravagant/large of a gift. He said it was fine, but the size of the house and where they were gonna put it didn't occur to me🤣

Definitely will keep this in mind for upcoming birthdays and holidays.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:27 AM, juliam60 said:

I just bought my granddaughter a huge Barbie dollhouse for Christmas. I know she loves Barbies a ton. My wife told me to ask my son if that was too extravagant/large of a gift. He said it was fine, but the size of the house and where they were gonna put it didn't occur to me🤣

Definitely will keep this in mind for upcoming birthdays and holidays.

Yes! Always good to check with the parents. I had parents to I'm certain pissed off my parents with their gifting and spoiling habits so I make sure to always be on the same page as my daughter and her husband.

As my grandkids have gotten older, the gifts have gotten smaller (only in size!). While iPads and iPhones are more expensive than a dollhouse or power wheels, I know my son and daughter won't be tortured with a new oversized keyboard under the tree for Christmas. Plus, the iPad probably has a keyboard app! haha🤪